Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday Boy

Looks like another birthday has come and I am still waiting for the door to open into professional figure skating. The goal this year is to focus all of my energy and attention on one specific area of my life. I will channel everything I have into the pathway leading to the spotlight I have desired all these years. The first thing I need to do is cut out all of the unnecessary items in my life that may be hindering me from competitive figure skating. Second, I will take every resource I have at my disposal and use them to achieve my goal. Third, I will exchange all my assets for quick cash and purchase the costumes and skates that I need. The remaining cash will be used for promotions, training, a high end manager, and a disposable posse that will draw people's attention to me. If I can successfully complete each of these steps I will be skating on that ice in no time. Everything must be centered around my goal and I will not stop until I become a star.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have the drive to do it. Good Luck on your goal this year!

    ReplyDelete