Monday, May 4, 2009

Skates or Costumes?

Today I woke up with a dilemma. I was really worried about what type of skates I should purchase with the cash that I receive from all of my assets. Do I buy the top of the line skates and reduce the amount of money I would like to spend on my costumes and training outfits? I could always get a mid grade figure skate, but then my ability to perform the high speed maneuvers that are required may be affected and my performance scores could be reduced significantly. If I spend more on my costumes then I will have the capability to stand out among other athletes. In addition, the material used in hand crafted costumes allows the athlete to move without any type of hindrance. What am I going to do? I’m going with my gut feeling on this one: get the skates and worse case scenario I make the costumes myself!

4 comments:

  1. i think you made a wise choice. maybe i can lend you some money for the costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily. Will your Mom let you open a private account so you can transfer all your assets and your parents assets into my own offshore account in the Cayman Islands? This dream of mine is really expensive but well worth it. When I hit the spotlight I will give you a "shout out".

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a piggy bank that i can mail you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily that would be very generous of you. If you could also borrow some of your parents cash laying around with out them knowing it I would be happy to accept that also.

    ReplyDelete